Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: 1E Ltd whose registered office is at 1E CP House Ealing London W5 5TL United Kingdom.
2. The competition is open to residents of all countries over 18 years or over except citizens of Sweden and China as well as employees of the promoter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.1e.com/accelerate/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 12:00pm on April 7th 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The flow of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Visitor fills out form listed on with all required fields
- Entry details are added to a pool of submissions
- All entries close at 12:00pm on April 7th 2018 when the pool of submissions will be finalized
- A random selection of winner will be made within 5 business days from 12:00pm on April 7th 2018
- The winner will be contacted via email within 5 days of their selection
- If the winner is not reachable after 3 attempts within 5 business days, we will continue with another person extracted also randomly, and thereafter until a winner is confirmed.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of Nature or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. It will not be possible to claim an equivalent amount of money instead of the prize and the promoter has the right to change the prize with another of similar or greater value.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.