Following on from this week’s successful Technical Forum, The Green Grid yesterday announced not only the availability of the presentations from the conference, but a whole raft of brand new whitepapers.
New content featured at the Technical Forum included the following:
- Data Center Maturity Model and White Paper
- Understanding and Engaging Utility Incentive Programs White Paper
- An Analysis of Server Virtualization Utility Incentives White Paper
- Water Usage Effectiveness (WUE™): A Green Grid Sustainability Metric White Paper
- Harmonizing Global Metrics For Data Center Energy Efficiency – February 2011 Report
- Qualitative Analysis of Cooling Architectures White Paper
Happy reading. If you get through this lot I reckon you’ll be about ready to build your own Data Center..