1E at MMS 2012: self-service and zero-touch ways to deploy Windows 7 on System Center 2012 Configuration Manager environments
Exhibiting on booth #209 and a Gold sponsor of the event, the IT Efficiency leader unveils approaches to Operating System deployments that add a new dimension to the consumerization of IT
Las Vegas, Nevada, 16 April 2012 – 1E, the global leader in IT Efficiency software is attending Microsoft Management Summit (MMS) 2012 at The Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada between 16-20 April.
The IT Efficiency leader will showcase self-service and zero-touch ways to deploy Windows® 7 on System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr 2012) environments. ConfigMgr 2012 helps companies empower people to use the devices and applications they need to be productive, while maintaining corporate compliance and control. With 1E, organizations benefit from simple deployment of powerful tools that streamline IT management, efficient use of corporate IT resources and real savings in money and time Visit the 1E stand to:
- discover how to deliver faster, lower cost and automated OS deployments with ConfigMgr 2012 and Nomad Enterprise™
- Learn how to save software license costs through user-centric reclaim with ConfigMgr 2012 and AppClarity™
- Find out how to provide best-of-breed server and PC power management for enterprises with NightWatchman® Enterprise
- Enable a consumerized approach to Operating System deployments with ConfigMgr 2012 and Shopping™
- Discover how to measure, monitor and maximize the efficiency of all your servers as well as optimizing private cloud with NightWatchman® Server Edition
“Windows 7 and 8 upgrades are today one of the most challenging IT projects for organizations. Deployment across large, distributed organizations can be very complex and expensive. We integrate tightly with Microsoft’s powerful new ConfigMgr 2012 to bring solutions that optimize the client experience, embrace consumerization and deliver greater IT efficiency and overall business productivity,” comments Sumir Karayi, CEO, 1E.
“Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and 1E’s suite of tools create a powerful way to manage the complexities and expense of today’s IT environment. Together, they give IT managers the tools they need to derive higher value and efficiency from IT infrastructure,” comments Brad Anderson, Corporate Vice President MSD, Microsoft Corporation.
Some dates for your diary from 1E for MMS 2012:
1. Request meetings with 1E at MMS 2012 throughout the show
1E executives are happy to meet with qualifying end-user organizations at the show at any time. To request a meeting, please visit: http://www.1e.com/events/mms-2012/
2. Weds 18 April, 2:15-3:30pm PST: Ultimate Windows 7 deployments with ConfigMgr 2012 and 1E
1E’s resident Microsoft® Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Ed Aldrich, Systems Management Practice Lead Mike Terrill and Senior ConfigMgr Solutions Engineer Paul Thomsen will present ultimate Windows 7 deployments using 2012 ConfigMgr and 1E. The trio will walk our audience through the process end-to-end, focusing on the technical details that make a successful OS deployment happen. A 1E customer will also outline their experience with 1E solutions. Join us in in Veronese 2401 at The Venetian.
3. 1E Party on Weds 18 April from 8pm PST in Foundation Room, House of Blues Foundation club
Attend the legendary 1E MMS 2012 party on Weds 18 April from 8pm PST in the Foundation Room at the House of Blues Foundation club. For your chance to party with 1E and soak up the breathtaking views of the Las Vegas strip from the 43rd floor of the Mandalay Bay resort, please visit the 1E booth #209 to request a wristband, which guarantees entry. Entrance to the party is by invitation only and places are strictly limited, so make your request early to avoid disappointment.