- Supercharged Win7 deployments, using Nomad a US organization recently deployed Windows 7 to 39,000 PCs in just one month; we believe this to be a record.
- Peer Backup Assistant, which backs up a user’s customized settings then restores them, saving organizations from transferring data over the WAN again.
- Enhanced OSD utilities and WinPE support, which allows organizations to send operating system images to thousands of systems simultaneously.
- PXE Everywhere offers the ability for one machine to boot from any other on the network. It uses automated elections and dynamically selects a machine in a subnet to host bare metal OS builds so you do not need dedicated servers at disparate locations.
- Reverse Quality of Service (QoS)TM an advanced algorithm that calculates available bandwidth, protects business data and ensures that IT content never competes with the applications that run a business.
1E launches Nomad 2012
Tighter integration with SCCM – Supercharged Win7 deployments – Peer Backup – PXE Everywhere London & New York – 25 July 2012, 1E, the global leader in IT efficiency software, today announced the launch of Nomad 2012™. The revised solution is tightly integrated with Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr), Microsoft’s latest Systems Management platform. Nomad 2012 integrated with SCCM, augments and leverages the existing SCCM 2012 infrastructure. It does not need another admin console or separate competing infrastructure and does not create a single point of failure.Nomad 2012 brings the following enhancements to streamlined systems management: