May 11, 2015
1E’s product portfolio listed on G-Cloud 6 public sector IT database
1E’s tools now available through updated catalogue of Cloud services suppliers pre-approved to work with the Public Sector
Public sector organisations can access 1E’s entire product suite without the need for tenders or security assessments
London, UK, May 11, 2015 – 1E today announces that its complete portfolio of products is now available through the updated public sector G-Cloud catalogue, G-Cloud6, as a result of its partnership with Bramble.cc, a supplier to the Government Procurement Service.
1E’s suite of products has already saved £millions for the UK’s public sector, through NHS Trusts, education establishments, police forces and local and central government organisations.
1E’s suite of products is designed to simplify and speed up the entire software lifecycle, from user-request and automated delivery, to the management, retirement, and reclaim of software, for the world’s largest and most distributed businesses.
Products listed on G-Cloud 6 include:
- AppClarity – A software asset management tool offering the fastest, most cost-effective way to reduce software sprawl, and establish visibility and control of your software usage and spend
- Shopping – The app store for the enterprise that combines the on-demand user experience of consumer devices with the control, integration and automation needs of corporate IT
- Nomad – a cost effective, low-touch method to manage software deployment across the organisation and remove unnecessary infrastructure
- NightWatchman – Provides automated PC power and patch management, with total control of over the entire PC estate, 24 hours a day
- MyWorkNow – Provides a secure virtual Windows desktop to any PC or Mac device with an internet connection. The desktop is active within 15 minutes and can be used offline; so any new device or location can start adding value immediately
Organisations can access the vendor information stored within G-Cloud 6 database immediately through the government’s Digital Marketplace.