How can you cut IT waste and apply more of your agency’s budget to your mission?
• Stop paying for unused software and “shelf ware”
• Streamline your Windows systems management infrastructure
• Comply with Executive Orders 13576 and 13589
How can you “Do More With Less?
• How can you maximize the ROI of Federal IT?
• Increase Compliance with PortfolioStat
• Utilize the 1E ActiveEfficiencyTM Platform – the world’s first IT efficiency platform
Stop paying for software you’re not using
• How can you determine what software is being used and what’s not?
• How can you be ready for your next software audit?
• How can you know what your software needs really are?
How can you benchmark your security level?
• Are your applications whitelisted?
• Is your patching up-to-date?
• Is your agency in compliance with the Executive Order on Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity?
Does your Windows migration need Supercharging?
• Are you ready for XP maintenance to be discontinued?
• Do you need a plan to get migration done quickly?
• Do you need to cut costs out of your current migration plan?
Is your agency in compliance?
• How can you help the CIO comply with the funding bill?
• How can you be ready for the requirement?
Is your agency wasting money on unnecessary energy costs?
• How can you lower your energy costs?
• How can you reduce your agency’s carbon footprint?
• How can your agency comply with Executive order 13514?