1E Endpoint Automation
Formerly Guaranteed State
Activate modern, automated, real-time configuration and compliance for your entire IT estate.
How it helps
Policies and rules
- Deploy one or more policies to devices according to their assigned management groups.
- Each rule can verify a device has a particular state or enforce a predefined state.
- Show details of currently defined policies, rules, and devices.
- Overview report summarizes individual reports and monitors the enterprise’s current state in real time.
- View real-time details of connected devices.
- Deep integration with 1E Endpoint Troubleshooting for seamless transitions between the capabilities of each product.
Nationwide: Driving an experience-centric approach to endpoint management
To improve on an already robust approach to endpoint management, Nationwide worked with 1E to improve collaboration with a business-wide initiative focusing on employee experience.