April 28, 2014. Henderson, NV, USA.
The IAITAM 2014 Spring ACE kicks off Monday evening, April 28th, at 6:00pm with an opening reception. This Pre-Conference Event is the perfect networking opportunity for you to catch up with old friends and make new business contacts as we kick-off the IAITAM 2014 Spring Annual Conference and Exhibition. IAITAM will treat you to mornings, afternoons and evenings filled with dynamic keynotes, education, networking, entertainment and some of the best cuisine Las Vegas, NV has to offer. Enhance your ITAM program by attending the nearly 50 educational sessions, covering IT Asset Management best practices, case studies, standards, licensing and how-to information suited for all experience levels. Click here
November 3, 2014. Kalahari Resorts, Sanduskey, OH, USA.
The IAITAM 2014 Fall ACE kicks off Monday evening, November 3rd, at 6:00pm with an opening networking reception. This Pre-Conference Event is the perfect networking opportunity for you to catch up with old friends and make new business acquaintances as we kick-off IAITAM's fall conference. IAITAM will treat you to mornings, afternoons and evenings filled with dynamic keynotes, education, networking, entertainment and delectable fare. Plot your own course through the nearly 100 educational sessions, covering ITAM best practices, case studies, standards, licensing and how-to information suited for all experience levels. Click here
May 12-15, 2014. George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX, USA.
TechEd North America is Microsoft’s premier technology conference for IT Professionals and Enterprise Developers, providing the technical education, product evaluation, and community resources to plan, architect, deploy, manage and secure a connected enterprise.
We are excited to announce that in 2014, we are bringing together the best of TechEd and MMS at TechEd North America in Houston, TX. The brightest and most skilled technology professionals from both communities will meet to increase their technical expertise through deep hands-on technical learning, sharing of best practices and interaction with Microsoft and a variety of industry experts and their peers.
How can an operating system upgrade deliver value to both your business and end-users?
As a first step, reduce the number of applications that need to be migrated. Second, allow users to schedule their own migration and pick what applications they need.
Join us Thursday, April 24th at 11:00 AM ET / 4:00 PM GMT and learn how to migrate painlessly and deliver value to your business.
- Deploy the right applications to end-users as part of the migration
- Eliminate unused software by replacing it with applications that will improve productivity
- Upgrade end-users machines with minimal disruption and at their convenience
ConfigMgr 2012 unified infrastructure empowers users and simplifies administration. So the question is not should you upgrade, but how will you upgrade quickly and efficiently without disrupting your business or end-users.
Join us Thursday, May 8th at 11:00 AM ET / 4:00 PM GMT to address the challenges of a System Center upgrade and learn ConfigMgr 2012 OSD best practices:
- Operating System Deployment Process design
- WIM Creation
- Task Sequence design
- Operating System Deployment
Join us Thursday, May 22th at 11:00 AM ET / 4:00 PM GMT to learn how to deliver the greatest business value with your ConfigMgr 2012 upgrade.
Maximize reliability and performance while simultaneously minimizing your footprint:
- Design your ConfigMgr 2012 hierarchy with the absolute bare minimum DPs and Secondary sites
- Reduce the deployment timelines by 2/3rd of the traditional methods
- Improve your patching and software distribution success
The second of a three part webinar series designed to help streamline your migration.
You'll learn how our customers are abandoning manual processes for 100% automation.
Discover how the following four actions can accelerate your migration today:
- Rationalize your applications before remediating them
- Maximize and design your migration processes to deliver zero-touch integration
- Identify and fix infrastructure and client health issues
- Empower end-users to customize and deploy a new OS
In just under three weeks, Windows XP Extended Support expires.
- There will be minimal security updates for a limited time
- Any new vulnerabilities in Windows will leave you exposed
- Continued use of XP by businesses will attract the attention of hackers
Learn about the next generation of software asset management (SAM) applications which go beyond helping software vendors…the next generation is about helping you, the customer, identify and reallocate unused licenses on your PC estate.