Like so many of my colleagues, I joined 1E for three reasons:
- We solve huge, difficult problems for companies around the world—every day
- A vibrant culture filled with brilliant people doing the best work of their careers
- The caliber of technology is unsurpassed
Today I have the privilege of sharing even more about what has made 2022 feel so electric here at 1E.
1E achieved 100% net ARR growth in the first half, with more than 200% growth in EMEA. With companies everywhere getting more comfortable with remote and hybrid work, IT teams are thinking more empathetically about end users and enjoying benefits like better employee morale, lower turnover, and higher productivity. Digital employee experience is a board-level priority in a growing number of organizations, and all signs indicate this dynamic will continue to pick up speed as it rewrites the rules.
Our team is growing, too. We’ll open our U.S. headquarters in Austin, TX in Q4. Today we have more than 300 employees in North America, Europe, and India, and expect to surpass 350 by the end of the year. We made key executive appointments in customer success, product, technology and sales, including a new Chief Marketing Officer, new Chief Technology Officer, and new Chief Customer Officer.
And there’s even more. In the first half of 2022, we…
- …were named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: End-User Experience Management (EUEM), Q3 2022 report.
- …published a new industry report, Digital Employee Experience in the Enterprise: Progress, Patterns, and Gaps, to further understand and measure the role of IT teams and DEX in today’s hybrid work environments
- …surpassed 3,000 publicly available or client-developed autonomous remediations
- …created three new solutions leveraging our SaaS platform – Visibility, Control, and Compliance, Digital Experience Observability, and Service Desk Automation – designed for common customer use cases and pain points
And finally, today we launched our new brand and a revamped website; we will be sharing more information about these on the blog in weeks to come.
Hitting the road
Later this month, 1E will kick off The DEX Leaders Forum, a global roadshow bringing together digital employee experience and end-user computing experts to discuss how their organizations create productive, positive digital experiences by ensuring their technology never stops serving employees. Participants will leave the roadshow with an understanding of how technology can be used to provide better employee experiences while also making endpoints and the organization more secure––and ultimately reducing overall IT costs.
We are excited to get on the road and see our customers as we strive to reimagine how technology serves people and create new ways for IT to shape the future of work.