In this vlog, hear from Kaustubh Jhunjhunwala (KJ), Product Manager – ServiceNow Partnership, as he discusses the latest addition to the ServiceNow Store with 1E’s Service Graph Connector. Joining the ranks of our ITSM Connect and CMDB Connectors, KJ and Michael Wright, Director of Product Marketing, unpack the value 1E continues to deliver to real-time remediation and ServiceNow endpoint automation.
We recently shared a press release drawing attention to our latest Connector and felt it equally important to chat with the man behind the plan for all things ServiceNow. So in this informal vlog interview we explore what the Service Graph Connector is all about and uncover a few hidden gems worth knowing if you’re a ServiceNow customer as well. Join us as we discuss the what and how for all things ServiceNow in our brief eight-minute chat above!
And for anyone that would prefer to jump to a specific question, you can find the timestamps and questions asked below:
- 0:23 – Who are you KJ and what do you do?
- 0:57 – Is there anything you’ve been working on currently that helps to bridge the gaps in technology between problems and solutions? (Introduces Service Graph Connector)
- 2:25 – Are there any requirements or special licencing needs to support using the Service Graph Connector?
- 3:05 – Are there any major differences between the Service Graph Connector, ITSM Connector and CMDB Connector?
- 4:15 – Are there any tips, tricks, or bits of functionality within our ServiceNow Connectors and Integrations that are worth highlighting for our customers?
About ServiceNow Service Graph
ServiceNow Service Graph is the next-generation system of record for digital products and services, evolving the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) beyond inventory and asset management. By using 1E’s ServiceNow Service Graph, IT organizations are empowered with a broad and deep data foundation for managing the entire lifecycle of digital products and services. Service Graph underpins all ServiceNow products, allowing customers to tie together technology, people and processes into a service-oriented view. This connected approach enables customers to leverage their existing CMDB investment to rationalize portfolios, automate development and cloud operations, manage risk, and understand ROI, driving high-value business outcomes.
Want to discover how this new integration works for you? Install the Service Graph Connector today!