Actionable insights and takeaways
We promised you an agenda jam-packed with interesting discussion topics and speakers that would provide you with information you could take away and actually apply. And we delivered! From best practices, to real use cases, and even live demos – there truly was something for everyone in terms of actionable insights and takeaways to support your organization’s hybrid working journey.
Keen to find out more? Check out the on-demand replays for the follow sessions:
- Enterprise insights: Practical considerations for optimizing digital experience in a large organization – hear from Scott Geyer, Technology Engineering Manager at Nationwide Insurance, as he shares practical enterprise insights learned during Nationwide’s DEM platform integration to enable a great digital experience.
- Tachyon Masterclass: Identifying, diagnosing, and remediating digital experience issues in real time – a session hosted by 1E’s Chief Partner Technology, Jason Keogh, focused on enabling digital experience management and providing cool hacks to make the most of Tachyon in your IT environment.
Valuable research and market knowledge
Whilst actionable takeaways are invaluable, we also know that market knowledge to inform the decisions you’ll make on your hybrid work journey are just as important! In addition to the sessions already outlined, March’s conference also provided attendees with a rare opportunity to hear exclusive valuable research from several industry leaders, in one engaging place.
Brush up on your hybrid working knowledge and understanding by watching these sessions:
- Improving digital experiences in the anywhere workplace – the opening keynote was delivered by Forrester VP and Principal Analyst, J.P. Gownder, who explored the new ‘Office + Anywhere’ hybrid work strategy and provided jumping off points (based on Forrester research) for assessing your own hybrid working strategy.
- Gartner: Digital Experience Monitoring market overview – in this session, Josh Chessman of Gartner gave us a comprehensive overview of the DEM market, providing insight from Gartner into the future state of this market and how its evolving to meet new challenges. Note: This session is available for a limited time only – be sure to watch today to avoid disappointment!
Sure, the vast majority of attendees joined us to hear from our line-up of digital workplace experts, but we wanted to make sure that it was also an opportunity for engagement and networking!
Not only was there a live-chat function available for attendees to comment and network, but many of our sessions also enabled offered opportunities for attendees to get their questions answered by speakers. For example:
- Implementing a problem hunting methodology using digital experience data Best question competition – this Q&A session with NTT Data’s Sr. Director, Cory Kramer saw him explore problem hunting methodology and analytics with 1E Chief Technologist, Bogdan Udrea, and also answer audience questions, offering listeners practical advice.
Additionally, over the course of the conference we ran a competition encouraging audience members to submit their burning questions, whereby the individual our hosts deemed to have the ‘best question’ would win a prize! We had some fantastic submissions. Watch on to see for yourselves:
These are just a handful of the key highlights from a fantastic and engaging event. If you’d like to see more content from the Hybrid Working Summit, head over to our on-demand replay site!
Great news! The Work From Anywhere conference returns Sept 30th 2021. You can get a sneak preview of the exciting agenda and line-up of all-star speakers here. Don’t forget to save your space and register today!