1. Designed with your time in mind – We know that ‘Zoom fatigue’ is all too real. That’s why March’s conference is a half-day event, engineered for the world of remote working as we’re experiencing it today! All sessions take a sprint style format that encourages high-energy conversations and provides a stream of valuable content. Take a look at the schedule to learn some more about what you can expect on the day.
2. All sessions are live – Not only is our agenda designed to be time efficient, but all sessions are carried out live to ensure you get the most from your conference experience. Whether that means engaging with speakers, or networking with other attendees, you won’t be stuck watching a pre-recorded session, your experience will be in real time. That said, we will provide access to session recordings post-event, so you can catch up on anything you may have missed!
3. Speakers, Speakers, Speakers – If you haven’t had a chance to check out our speaker line-up yet, you’re going to want to ASAP! We have a host of Digital Workplace experts joining us to share their knowledge. Whether it’s a fireside discussion with Microsoft MVPs, presentations from the likes of Gartner and WMB, product roadmap showcases from 1E experts, or even a Digital Experience Q&A session, there’s no shortage of sessions to inspire you – and provide you with the opportunity to have your questioned answered by experts there and then.
4. Actionable insights and takeaways – Our agenda is jam-packed with interesting discussion topics to be delivered by knowledgeable speakers and is tailored to provide you with information you can go away and actually apply! From best practices, to live demos of game-changing technology, and even experts’ notes from the field, there’s something for everyone.
5. Brush up on your hybrid working knowledge – Hybrid working is here to stay, with many businesses either already embracing it or making the move to do so. It also happens to be the theme of March’s event, and the thread weaving our various sessions together. From automation, to employee experience – and beyond! – learn more about the importance of, and how to facilitate, digital experiences that support hybrid working.
Convinced? Great! – register to save your space today. Still want to find out more before signing up? Why not check out some of the great content from our July 2020 and November 2020 conferences to get a taste of what you can expect. We hope to see you there!