With the first-ever Work From Anywhere conference just around the corner, we wanted to share five reasons you absolutely cannot miss this virtual event.
As we gear up for the first-ever Work From Anywhere Enterprise Conference 2020 on 29th and 30th July, we want to share 5 reasons you should be hitting the sign-up button if you haven’t already done so.
- First conference for businesses wanting to provide the best experience for employees working from home or anywhere. This conference discusses the new normal, work from anywhere, in detail. Starting with ground-breaking research, analysis of the current state, IT effectiveness and future strategies. Employees have spoken, IT need to listen and adapt to remain relevant.
- Industry leading analysis of current state of IT and changing business drivers. Leading analysts from Constellation and Forrester will present the state of the digital workplace, especially when employees are remote, and guidance they are providing to CIOs and CTOs.
- Human implications and empathy erosion. IT teams have worked extremely hard since COVID. IT teams themselves are feeling less connected and frustration may be lead to empathy erosion. We provide practical options IT management should consider for their teams.
- Industry experts from leading organizations. ServiceNow, Microsoft, NTT, DXC and Wipro provide their global perspective and what they are doing to help organizations adapt to the new Digital Workplace. The CIO of Signify, a leader in innovation, will discuss the implications of the report and how he embraced change.
- Practical solutions for today. In additional to strategic tracks we will have in-depth technical sessions on all the relevant technologies from ServiceNow, Microsoft and 1E. You will gain a clear understand of the art of the possible with the new digital workplace and the best possible experience for your employees.
See you on 29th and 30th of July. Grab the last remaining tickets here: wfaconf.com