After 8 April 2014, large organizations that want security fixes for Windows XP will have to pay as much as $200,000 for the first year if they have Software Assurance (SA) for Windows, rising to $500,000 for those without!
To avoid these charges let us help you decide the best migration path!
The options you have are:
- Fully automate the entire migration processdelivering zero-touch installations, for the fastest and lowest cost migration
- Refresh all your hardware and buy new systems with Windows 7 pre-installed
- Conduct a desk-side migration and have an engineer visit every user with a Windows 7 image to perform a manual install
Do you have a plan for your Windows 7 migration project?
Unsure which path to take?
- Significantly reduce the costs and time involved in your Windows 7 deployment
- Deploy Windows 7 without site visits or branch servers
- Deliver zero-touch installations
- Transfer all deployment knowledge to enhance internal skills
Less Risk – Less Time – Less Cost
Our Windows 7 migration Service will not only address any skills shortages, it will also ensure you meet migration deadlines.
Join our Webinar “Lowering the cost and risk of your Windows 7 migration” on April 21, 2011.
Learn how we lower the cost and risk of Windows 7
Gain access to the 1E four point framework for Windows 7 deployment. Our tried-and-tested framework covers four elements: Assessment, Preparation, Pilot, and Deployment.
Register now! https://www.1e.com/events/