If you are afraid of being scooped out of the latest headlines in the bi-modal IT world, take a look at our Top 10 Twitter Accounts for Enterprise Client Management. From the media to Microsoft MVPS, you’ll find the latest #SCCM news from inside the ConfigMgr community. Live-tweet the next Microsoft product launch or read breaking news and your favorite expert’s latest blog. Twitter will keep you on the pulse of technology and IT.
With 320 Million Monthly Users on Twitter where can you look for excellent Enterprise Client Management content? Here are ten of our favorite accounts:
- Johan Awidmark (@jarwidmark) is an OSD and Systems Management consultant and 11-time Microsoft MVP. Follow Johan for dispatches from the conference circuit, his latest blog posts, and expert tips for your trickiest questions. Want more from this 11-time Microsoft MVP? 1E Collaborated with Johan on a 3-part webinar series on Windows 10 Migrations addressing readiness, velocity, and troubleshooting.
- Kent Agerlund (@agerlund) follow this 6-time Most Valuable Professional to keep up with the latest news on #ConfigMgr. Agerlund shares his colleague’s best content and tech news. Not on Twitter? Pick up a copy of his latest book, System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Sp1: Mastering the Fundamentals, 2nd Edition.
- Rod Trent (@rodtrent) This writer, educator, and conference director is a real IT evangelist. Follow him for the latest from MyITForum.com, @ITDevConnections and @PentonNow news. He’s got 25 years of IT business experience and was a 10-time MVP.
- Niall Brady (@ncbrady) Welcome Windows Noobs and Experts! Niall is an MVP who runs windows-noob.com and blogs about Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune. He retweets the best content from his fellow pros so follow him to stay on the pulse of #MVPbuzz.
- Kenny Buntix (@KennyBuntix) It’s time to #meetthebelgians! Kenny is an Enterprise Mobility MVP and Coretech Consultant based out of Belgium. Follow to keep up #wherearethebelgians at events like the Microsoft’s MVP Summit and MMS.
- MVP Award Program (@MVPAward) Wish you could live stream Microsoft events? You’ve found the place for live video feeds and news from the Most Valued Professional community.
- Michael Niehaus (@mniehaus) Niehaus is Director of Product Marketing, Windows Commercial, for Windows deployment, manageability, and store and has been writing about Windows and Office deployment on his blog since 2006. Follow him on Twitter for curated news and links to his latest blog posts.
- Redmond Magazine (@RedmondIT) Independent coverage of Microsoft, Windows OS, and third-party vendors since 1996. Here’s great source for quality content and industry news on Twitter.
- MS System Center (@MS_SystemCenter) Follow Microsoft System Center for solutions, tips, best practices from the developers and support staff behind SCCM. This account is an essential resource for IT pros.
- 1E (@1E_Global) Check out our Twitter feed for the latest updates on 1E blog content, events, webinars, and the curated news covering Digital Disruption and Windows 10. Interested in Software Asset Management? Check out our other Twitter account @1E4Sam for all things #SAM.
At 1E we provide solutions to automate Enterprise IT across the entire software lifecycle. Through Software Lifecycle Automation, companies can manage all software from request, delivery, and management, to reclaim. We look to Twitter for information on every stage of the software lifecycle and the latest news on disruptive technology. Who do you follow in the IT community? Tweet @1E_Global with your recommendations.