What is WFA?
Work From Anywhere (WFA) is a virtual conference series, introduced by us at 1E during 2020 in response to research we had conducted exposing the gaps in the remote employee experience. The overarching feedback from respondents was that IT processes and employee devices were running slower following the pandemic-induced mass move to remote working. It was clear that many organizations weren’t equipped for this move, and we wanted to create a space for IT professionals to learn more, network, and explore the future of working together.
Our previous events looked at how to respond to the pandemic, explored ‘what’s next’ for the world of work, and how to prepare for long-term hybrid working. This time round, we’re focusing on the next step in this digital workplace journey, maturing digital employee experience practices for hybrid working.
It’s safe to say, hybrid working isn’t going anywhere, which means neither is the significance of providing a great digital experience for your people. Rather than just “admiring” the problem through the aggregation of lots and lots of analytics, it’s time for IT to really do something about a poor digital employee experience.
Why? Well, when employees have a great digital experience, their productivity and engagement increases and the business does well. And yet, less than half of IT organizations can currently support their future hybrid/remote work needs. In fact, less than 1 in 3 organizations have a holistic understanding of employees’ technology experiences.
And so, whilst everyone is talking about digital experience, it’s still in an immature state; there’s no consensus how to get there and employee experience needs to become a central point for IT operations roadmaps. This is where our fall event comes in.
What can you expect?
- Exclusive DEX-focused researchWe’ll be unveiling two brand new pieces of research conducted by prestigious analyst firms, Forrester and Enterprise Management Associates. They’ll expose what is working today and why only 7% of organizations can show its impact on employee productivity, retention of talent, and overall engagement.
- An engaging sprint formatEngineered for the world of remote working, all sessions are designed in a sprint format that encourages high-energy conversations and provides a stream of valuable content in only half a day. The whole conference is only 4 hours long with sessions no longer than 25 minutes
- Actionable DEX takeawaysExpect to end the day armed with actionable takeaways to break down the siloes in your organization-wide approach to employee experience and creative approaches to tackle the urgent need to fix the issues that impact employees the most.
Who will be there?
As in our previous conferences, you can anticipate to hear from a wide range of knowledgeable industry experts. Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Andrew Hewitt, Analyst, Forrester: ‘The path to maturing digital experiences for hybrid working’
- Steve Brasen, Managing Research Director, EMA: ‘Research: The State of Enterprise Readiness to Remediate Experience Issues’
- Cameron Fuller, Solutions Director, Catapult: ‘Advanced Digital Experience: Implementing a Problem Hunting Methodology’
Some familiar 1E faces will also take to the virtual stage:
- Amy Collins, VP Product Marketing
- Rob Peterscheck, VP Head of Product
- Bogdan Udrea, Chief Technologist Product
- Jason Keogh, Partner Chief Technologist
Be sure to keep your eyes peeled, however, as we will continue to announce exciting additions to this all-star line-up in the upcoming weeks!