With over 740 meticulously curated automation scripts (we call them Tachyon instructions), you can benefit from years of work done by 1E professionals. The Tachyon Exchange serves the function of a large sieve that distils and implements the best ideas for automation from a growing community of Tachyon enthusiasts.
Here are 5 new product packs that were recently released on the Exchange:
- Forensics: This pack is for low-level troubleshooting and root cause analysis of performance issues on devices, such as sudden resource usage and process activity. Forensics provides several capabilities such as listing Dynamic-Link Libraries (DLLs) and processes currently mapped to memory, forensics on disks, network data usage monitoring, etc, all necessary for a comprehensive investigation.
- Windows AppLocker: Application whitelisting is essential to manage and restrict the usage of certain apps and files across the organisation. This product pack is intended to provide you with various operations for AppLocker, such as creating hash rules (allow or deny) and setting policies that help in regulating the execution of specific executables.
- Microsoft OneDrive: Managing your users OneDrive repositories and checking for unwanted files can be a challenge. It’s also important to get visibility on free disk space during user data migration. This pack helps you to gather information to help with these use cases for OneDrive.
- Managed Reboots: Making sure your devices are compliant after patches, registry and application setting changes, etc often requires a reboot. This pack provides you with the capability to set custom notifications and countdown periods to end-users for rebooting their devices.
- USB Management: Setting policies around USB usage across the organisation is essential to manage threats. This pack enables you to gather information regarding the status of USB ports across devices in your organisation. Using this pack, you can also provide USB access temporarily to certain users.
The Tachyon Exchange platform is designed to encourage collaboration between various companies that are trying to solve similar problems. There is no need to reinvent the wheel when your vision is to build a spaceship – especially when that spaceship is heading towards autonomous IT at lightspeed! Now, Tachyon, equipped with the product packs from the Exchange, can help you fuel that spaceship.
Here at 1E we do our best to match the growing demand for new automation opportunities through our dedicated Product pack development team. Have an idea or need for a product pack? Reach out to our product pack team through the Request portal on the Exchange. Have a contribution for the wider community? Feel free to submit a SCALE written instruction through the Submission portal. Or in either case, feel free to email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org