vNext now offers Efficient IT solutions from 1E to French organizations
Paris, France le 12 janvier 2012 – 1E, the global leader in IT efficiency software today announced that it has formed a strategic partnership with vNext, a software manufacturer and IT consultancy in France. vNext will offer the full suite of Efficient IT solutions from 1E, enhancing its Microsoft-oriented consultancy and implementation capabilities.
Founded in 1997, 1E is the pioneer and global leader in Efficient IT solutions. 1E’s mission is to identify unused IT, help remove it and optimize everything else. In 2010, 1E selected vNext as its premier partner to build its proposition in the French market, before officially launching into France in September 2011.
“When we started to look to establish a sales channel in France, vNext was the obvious choice. vNext is an experienced partner whose consultants have a wealth of expertise and knowledge of Microsoft environments. 1E is a Microsoft Gold Partner and the 2010 winner of the ISV/Software Solutions Innovation Partner of the Year award from Microsoft, so this is an important synergy for us and a valuable asset as we grow our business in this market,” said Christian Laloy, sales director at 1E.
Stephane Fitoussi, CEO and founder of vNext, says, “Through our partnership with 1E, vNext is able to offer innovative and unique solutions to IT departments across France. With its range of Efficient IT solutions, 1E meets the challenge that all organisations and CIOs face today – the ability to optimise their investment in IT.”
vNext now offers five IT Efficiency solutions from 1E:
- NightWatchman® Enterprise is the market-leading and most comprehensive PC power management solution available today. It addresses the 50% of PCs that are left on, draining power unnecessarily, overnight and on weekends.
- NightWatchman® Server Edition addresses the €17 billion wasted globally by running servers that are not doing any Useful Work.
- Nomad Enterprise® uses spare network bandwidth to deliver operating system upgrades, software deployments and patches safely and securely to thousands of PCs and servers, day or night, with zero disruption.
- Shopping™ is the app store for the enterprise, which enables software self-service and automates the request, approval and delivery process, minimizing software requests to the helpdesk.
- AppClarity™ immediately identifies and accurately quantifies software waste, empowering organizations to automatically reclaim software assets, so that they only use – and pay for – the software and licenses they need.
Since the beginning of the partnership, 1E and vNext have successfully engaged with many customers in France. In this video, Mark Cochrane, Core Infrastructure Director at vNext, talks about the business benefits that one French multi-national construction organization saw from a recent large-scale Nomad Enterprise deployment.
vNext is an innovative start-up company working on new technologies, new usages and new distribution modes such as SaaS, PaaS and Cloud. For more information, please visit www.vnext.fr
Tél. : +33 (0)1 55 60 20 45