Company Unveils Exclusive Analyze, Optimize, Realize (AOR) Methodology to Improve Cost Savings in Customer Industries Including Manufacturing, Services, Finances, and Communications
London and New York – July 24, 2014 – 1E, the global leader in IT efficiency software, today announced its first Account-Based Savings Report, in which 81 of its customers were analyzed in terms of IT usage and related savings since February 2013. The Report is a result of 1E’s unique Analyze, Optimize, Realize (AOR) methodology which culminates verified monetization, and reports on the savings achieved. An AOR business review is conducted regularly with every 1E customer to validate and verify realized value, as well as revisit savings projections in an effort to further reduce IT waste.
The Report revealed cost savings across industry and technology, specifically:
- Of the customers who have completed at least one full AOR cycle, those in the Financial industry showed the greatest overall savings – nearly $40 million.
- While many companies spend large sums on legacy technologies to manage their Windows XP migration, 1E customers saved nearly $49 million on their Windows migration projects.
- Although many consider PC power management to be a shrinking opportunity, our customers made the greatest collective savings of more than $61 million.
More general industry trends from these business reviews revealed:
- The rationalization and automation of enterprise apps can provide significant savings and organizational efficiencies. With insight into individual usage, Software License Optimization is demonstrated to be a leaner and more cost-effective proposition than traditional Software Asset Management.
- Those organizations that use migration projects to modernize their infrastructure see enduring value – in millions of dollars annually – immediately realizable on conclusion of their OS migrations
- Energy usage continues to be an area of opportunity for organizations to revaluate how they’re running their IT efforts and where they can be streamlined
“Businesses are looking to show hard benefits of their IT projects but they’re frustrated that vendors typically don’t stick around to help them validate their efforts,” said Sumir Karayi, CEO of 1E. “Our AOR methodology is a baseline component of the partnership our customers receive when they work with us, and it’s helpful in understanding how they can run their IT for less so they can spend more time and resources where they want.”
The Analyze, Optimize, Realize (AOR) methodology combines 1E’s technology with its domain expertise to reduce IT waste and deliver ongoing measurable cost savings to its clients. AOR applies rigorous analysis of technical infrastructure, producing straightforward, accurate reports to identify opportunities and verify cost savings. For more information, please visit /consulting.
“This is the only IT project I’ve ever worked on where anyone was focused on ensuring a positive return,” Cynthia Buchanan, Windows 7 Migration Project Manager, Baker Hughes.