- 1E named official supplier to Crown Commercial Services, in partnership with Bramble Hub, on the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Services for Education framework
- 1E tools featured in the G-Cloud 6 database – a public sector IT database of cloud services suppliers pre-approved to work with the public sector
- Public sector organisations and educational bodies can now access 1E’s entire product suite without the need for tenders or security assessments
To become a named supplier, 1E had to undergo rigorous due diligence by Crown Commercial Service before being approved as an official ICT supplier by the Department of Education. The company has a track record which includes helping NHS trusts, police forces, educational establishments, and government organisations in the UK’s public sector save millions.
In May this year, 1E once again achieved approved ICT supplier status to the public sector, and as such, all 1E tools are featured on the G-Cloud 6 database – a public sector IT database of cloud services suppliers pre-approved to work with the public sector.
1E’s suite of products is designed to simplify and speed up the entire software lifecycle, from user-request and automated delivery, to the management, retirement, and reclaim of software, for the world’s largest and most distributed businesses.
1E products include:
- AppClarity – A software asset management tool offering the fastest, most cost-effective way to reduce software sprawl, and establish visibility and control of your software usage and spend
- Shopping – The app store for the enterprise that combines the on-demand user experience of consumer devices with the control, integration and automation needs of corporate IT
- Nomad – a cost effective, low-touch method to manage software deployment across the organisation and remove unnecessary infrastructure
- NightWatchman – Provides automated PC power and patch management, with total control of over the entire PC estate, 24 hours a day
Organisations can access the vendor information stored within the G-Cloud 6 database immediately through the government’s Digital Marketplace.