1E to showcase IT Efficiency innovation at Tech•Ed North America
ATLANTA, Ga. (Microsoft tech·ed North America), Booth #1728, May 16, 2011 – 1E, the global leader in IT efficiency software and Microsoft’s ISV/Software Solutions Partner of the Year 2010, will highlight IT efficiency trends and showcase continued technology innovation at Microsoft tech·ed North America 2011.
Who: 1E is a software and services company that improves IT efficiency by identifying and reducing costs and waste in hardware, software, energy and time.1E has helped its 1,400 customers, including AT&T, CSC, Dell, Ford, HSBC, Nestlé, PG&E and the Department of Veterans Affairs, save more than $550 million in energy costs alone, cutting CO2 emissions by 4.5 million tons.
What: Throughout the conference, 1E will host a variety of presentations focused on empowering organizations to create more efficient IT infrastructures through proven paths to significantly lower costs. Visiting attendees are eligible to win prizes, witness “magical” entertainment and learn ways to:
- Reduce costs through effective PC power management
- Lower the cost of Windows 7 upgrades and streamline systems management
- Create a corporate app store and enhance user satisfaction
- Reduce data center servers and virtual server sprawl
- Reduce distributed management servers and optimize bandwidth
- Dramatically lower software license costs
- When: All presentations will take place at the 1E booth #1728 between May 16 and May 19, during tech·ed North America.
Where: Microsoft tech·ed North America, Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, Ga.
Note: Attendees wanting more information or to request a one-on-one meeting with 1E at tech·ed should go here.