London and Austin – September 20, 2023 – 1E, a Digital Employee Experience (DEX) platform leader, today announced the launch of 1E for Device Refresh. This new solution transforms the way businesses manage renewal, replacement, and optimization of their hardware assets by facilitating proactive hardware asset management, resulting in reduced cost, carbon impact, and user downtime.
1E for Device Refresh will help businesses provide the right tools for more flexible work environments, reduce disruptions, and combat exposure to security threats due to poorly updated hardware. The solution will allow IT operations teams to extend device longevity by providing customized, real-time insights into device health, resulting in optimized hardware spend. Businesses can expect a return on their investment through other numerous benefits as well:
- Device Refresh Status: Get data-driven recommendations on whether devices should be refreshed, replaced, repaired, reassigned, or retained. Each device receives a status that is determined by health-related metrics.
- Financial and Carbon Savings Insights: Effortlessly realize the cost and carbon savings associated to avoiding unnecessary device purchases with 1E’s customizable calculators.
- Advanced Dashboard: Monitor devices in an easy-to-use dashboard that displays real-time data to make fast and effective device decisions.
- Customized Configuration: Modify 1E’s default configurations as desired to allow the refresh strategy to meet needs of the organization. Configure details from status names to what data is collected and when.
- Performance, responsiveness, and stability analytics: Proactively monitor devices for crashes, lags, high hardware utilization and other factors that could indicate a poor digital experience for end users.
- Remote endpoint queries and remediations: Need to log a ticket to kick-off a repair or further investigate a device? Explore and take action on one or more endpoints in real-time.
To learn more about 1E for Device Refresh, click here.
More than 500 organizations in 42 countries trust 1E to help them create a better Digital Employee Experience (DEX). The 1E Platform provides real-time diagnosis, remediation, and automation to proactively fix issues before they ruin the workday. Reduce costs, move faster, and increase employee happiness with 1E. For more information, visit 1E.com.