What?: 1E Road Show: Enterprise Solutions, the seminar series organized by Green IT group 1E, stops in Austin, Texas on March 14. The complimentary event offers large organizations the chance to learn how to reduce costs through the use of PC Power Management and Windows Infrastructure Solutions.
- The morning portion will give IT professionals an opportunity to discover how to optimize their core infrastructure and reduce complexity in a Windows environment.
- In the afternoon, business and technology professionals will learn the benefits of deploying “Green” PC power management solutions. Benefits include significant cost savings and a typical ROI in less than six months.
Presentations by 1E, Microsoft, Dell, the Gartner analyst group and customers will provide insight on the latest 1E Green IT and Windows Management Software Solutions. Round table lunches will also be used to discuss specific business and technology issues raised by attendees.
Who should attend?:
- Technical staff interested in improving the management and security of Windows based infrastructure (morning session)
- Business decision makers interested in reducing energy costs and the environmental impact of IT systems (early afternoon session)
- 1E CEO, Sumir Karayi, will discuss 1E Software solutions with independent green technology research from the Alliance to Save Energy
- A Gartner analyst will discuss the “Green PC” environment
- Customers will share the ROI on System Center and Green PC solutions
- A representative from Microsoft will provide a Microsoft System Center overview and demonstration
- A representative from Dell will speak about its use of 1E solutions on its own PCs and its new Green IT services
When?: Thursday, March 14, 2008 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Where?: Austin Marriott North, Austin Room, 2600 La Frontera Blvd, Round Rock, Texas 78681, USA