On Demand Webinar
Improve Software Deployments via Configuration Manager
Centralized management of software versions, settings, patches, upgrades and migrations is the only way to efficiently maintain compliance, security, and control resources.
ConfigMgr 2012’s unified infrastructure helps you empower people to use the devices and applications they need to be productive, while maintaining corporate control. In addition, Microsoft has recently released Service Pack 1 (SP1) with enhancements including integration with Windows Intune to manage PCs and mobile devices, both from the cloud and on-premise, from a single administrative console.
Understand the Challenges of a System Center Upgrade
The challenge for many organizations is getting to grips with what’s new in ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 while at the same time planning and running a complex migration project without disrupting the business or end-users.
If you’re in this situation, wouldn’t you like the answers to these questions?
- What new innovations are available for reliability and speed?
- Can we shape our traffic automatically without any extra consoles?
- How can I manage the project without spending even more money on servers?
- If I remove the servers, how do we manage user data?
- Is there a quick and easy way to set things up?
- How can I upgrade in the least possible time at the lowest possible cost?
- Is there a way to upgrade during the business day without disrupting and upsetting our users?