On Demand Webinar
What’s new in ConfigMgr 2012 R2?
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 offers a great deal of new and promising additions. This webinar provides a ‘techies’ view into some of the valuable features admins are sure to appreciate.
- Resultant (RSoP) Client Settings
- Reassignment (bulk) from the Admin Console
- Maintenance Windows for Task Sequences and Software Update Deployments
- Preview Automatic Deployment Rules applicability before Deployment
- Monitoring of Software Distribution activity
Operating System Deployment
- New Task Steps
- Run PowerShell script
- Check (computer) Readiness
- Set Dynamic Variable
Monitoring and Reporting
- Report results now filtered by RBAC
Troy is a Principal Consultant at 1E. He specializes in leading the technical design of Configuration Manager and other strategic projects for 1E customers. Prior to joining 1E in 2008, he worked for a Microsoft Partner in the South East U.S. One of his major accomplishments at 1E was to design a ConfigMgr infrastructure for a global financial organization, which is being used to manage 35,000 servers across 70+ datacenters worldwide. In recent accomplishments, Troy collaborated with others in 1E Professional Services and Product Development to create an automated application rationalization and OSD mapping solution used by multiple fortune 500 companies.