A strategic guide to Windows Servicing
Why large organizations are panicking about Windows 10 servicing and what you can do to avoid the pitfalls.
Windows 10 servicing is causing more change across organizations’ IT estate in shorter time frames than ever before. It’s never been more important to be up to date with OS and application updates but it’s never been harder to achieve this, too.
In this webinar, Barry Angell from Juriba and Dave Fuller from 1E reviewed the latest in Windows 10 servicing and looked at what this could mean for organizations globally.
The session covered –
- An overview of the Windows servicing model
- Recent developments and changes in terminology
- How does the new servicing model affect your organization, taking a process approach not special project
- Planning to stay current – how to best structure your perpetual deployment initiatives
- Dave FullerWindows Servicing Suite PM, 1E
- Barry AngelCo founder and CTO, Juriba
Fill in the form to watch the webinar
Cyber security is critical. One breach could destroy your organization’s reputation and cost millions of dollars. We take that threat seriously. 1E gives you unprecedented control and visibility over your entire IT estate, delivered at speed and at scale. 1 in 4 of the Top 100 companies by market capital are active 1E customers: we’re working towards a world of proactive cyber security, a world where CIOs and CISOs work together to ensure that no threat can bring down their systems.