Threat-Hunting at the Speed of Thought
Getting answers back in real-time rather than minutes!
When you’re under attack, speed is everything. ECS Security provides cyber-security services to an elite set of customers including some of the world’s largest banks.
Listen in to Nathan Dornbrook, CTO and Founder of ECS, and Jason Keogh from 1E to learn about the difference speed makes when threat-hunting. Getting answers back in real time – rather than tens of seconds or minutes – means Security Analysts can react at the speed of thought and ultimately, remediate incidents faster than ever before.
- Introduction to ECS
- The elements of threat hunting
- The importance of speed – speed matters
- Why Tachyon – speed, scale, cross platform, connectivity, impact & interoperability
- Response & Remediation – how Tachyon changes the game
- Nathan DornbrookGroup CTO & Founder , ECS
- Jason KeoghVP Product & Tech Evangelist, 1E
Fill in the form to watch the webinar
Cyber security is critical. One breach could destroy your organization’s reputation and cost millions of dollars. We take that threat seriously. 1E gives you unprecedented control and visibility over your entire IT estate, delivered at speed and at scale. 1 in 4 of the Top 100 companies by market capital are active 1E customers: we’re working towards a world of proactive cyber security, a world where CIOs and CISOs work together to ensure that no threat can bring down their systems.