In this vlog series we explore Unified eXperience Management, how it can support success in the world of hybrid work, and the different ways UXM can benefit the key personas across your organization’s infrastructure. In previous episodes, we have looked at UXM for CIOs, Digital Workplace Leaders and Service Desk Leaders. In this episode, we will discuss the changing workplace and how this has impacted the way organizations manage software.
And for anyone that would prefer to jump to a specific question, you can find the timestamps and questions asked below:
- 1:00 – Could you briefly contextualize how the world of work has changed and what this has meant for the way organizations manage and maintain their software?
- 2:50 – Perhaps you could elaborate on these new challenges that software asset managers and IT now face?
- 8:10 – What does this mean for organizations? What do software asset managers need to be prioritizing to be effective in the new more agile workplace?
- 11:05 – In brief, what is UXM/what are the benefits/how can it help achieve this goal?
- 13:30 – How can UXM benefit software lifecycle management?
- 16:03 – What tangible advice and action can software asset managers take away from this video to get started?
If you’d like to check out the ‘The The Software Asset Manager’s Guide to Software Asset Intelligence’ whitepaper, you can find it here. You’re also invited to join us for a live webinar ‘Software asset management should be simple…so why isn’t it?’ – register today!