With this release of NightWatchman Enterprise, we’ve now included:
1. Flexible Shutdown Schedules
You can now set a different power down time, action and logoff action for every day of the week. This increases savings by enabling a more flexible approach to power management scheduling, supporting customer’s specific business needs.
It is also possible to change the power action and log off action to different settings for each day of the week. This is useful for any customers wishing to put a PC to sleep on week days, so that they can be turned on faster, but wanting to fully shutdown the machine at weekends in order to increase savings and force a system reboot.
2. System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Support
Our flagship product now fully integrates with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, which is what makes it best-of-breed – it’s the only PC power management product on the market to do so. This includes:
- ConfigMgr pending job shutdown deferral – shutdowns are deferred if a ConfigMgr job is going to run within a configurable window of time.
- WakeUp integration – for software distributions
- Computer Health™ collections – displaying computers that have failed health tests in a predefined set of collections. Computer Health ensures that a PC’s critical services and settings are functioning correctly. With the secure and robust Wake on LAN capability built-in to NightWatchman Enterprise, patching and software updates continue to be simple, cheap and safe.
- Console right-click actions – on demand wake up and on demand policy and computer health checks.
We have a fantastic baker amongst our NightWatchman Enterprise testing team who makes scrummy bakes so we'll be indulging in some of these cupcakes today!
For more information about NightWatchman Enterprise, take a look here: https://www.1e.com/nightwatchman/ or contact us!