You may have heard us talking about a little thing called UXM recently. Unified eXperience Management, a single management interface used by both IT and employees, helps organizations to succeed in a newly hybrid world of work. It enables proactive and accelerated employee support, as well as self-service automation. With this in mind, we want to explore the different ways UXM can benefit the key personas across your organization’s infrastructure, and will be doing exactly that in our latest vlog series!
In episode one I am joined by Bogdan Udrea, Chief Technologist of Product, and we discuss what Unified eXperience Management means for CIOs. We start by contextualizing the requirement for UXM in an ever-changing workplace landscape, and go on to explore the new CIO agenda.
Whether you’re interested in learning about the significance of employee experience in a modern workplace, key leadership challenges, or how UXM can help you keep up with a changing landscape, this vlog provides some excellent insights.
And for anyone that would prefer to jump to a specific question, you can find the timestamps and questions asked below:
- 00:32 – Starting with some context; tell us a bit about yourself and what is the state of the world of work right now?
- 02:50 – What are some of the key challenges CIOs are facing as a result?
- 05:54 – There’s been talk of a new CIO agenda, could you tell us a little more about what this is made up of?
- 1. Employee Experience and Productivity
- 2. Cost Optimization
- 3. Consolidation and Simplification
- 4. Security Posture
- 10:12 – What is Unified eXperience Management, and how can it help CIO’s keep up with this changing landscape?
- 13:18 –What do you see as the top benefits of UXM for both employees and IT?
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel in order to stay up to date with this UXM vlog series.
If you’d like to check out the ‘CIO Guide to UXM’ whitepaper, you can find it here. Alternatively, to learn more about Unified eXperience Management overall, you can find everything you need to know on this page!