Exhibiting on booth #PP3 in the System Center Alliance Partner Pavilion, 1E will be demonstrating how organizations can make their IT more efficient
Amsterdam, Netherlands, 26 June 2012 – 1E, the global leader in IT Efficiency software is attending Microsoft TechEd Europe 2012 at the RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre in Amsterdam between 26-29 June.
1E will showcase supercharged Windows 7 and 8 Deployments, efficient System Center 2012 migrations and real world success stories on booth #PP3 in the System Center Alliance Partner Pavilion at TechEd Europe. With 1E, organizations benefit from the simple deployment of powerful tools that streamline IT management, the efficient use of corporate IT resources and real savings in money and time. Visit the 1E stand to:
- discover how to deliver faster, lower cost and automated OS deployments with ConfigMgr 2012 and Nomad Enterprise™
- learn how to save software license costs through user-centric reclaim with ConfigMgr 2012 and AppClarity™
- Find out how to provide best-of-breed server and PC power management for enterprises with NightWatchman® Enterprise
- enable a consumerized approach to Operating System deployments with ConfigMgr 2012 and Shopping™
- Discover how to measure, monitor and maximize the efficiency of all your servers as well as optimizing private cloud with NightWatchman® Server Edition
“Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and 1E’s suite of tools create a powerful way to manage the complexities and expense of today’s IT environment. Together, they give IT managers the tools they need to derive higher value and efficiency from IT infrastructure,” comments Brad Anderson, Corporate Vice President MSD, Microsoft Corporation.
On Thursday evening, 28 June, 1E will be hosting a party in the Schreierstoren, a C15th defense tower with a terrace bar on the canal. We are laying on a buffet meal and planning to kick back with an Amstel or two while watching the Euro 2012 Semi Final on a big screen. Places are limited, so please visit 1E booth #PP3 to request a wristband and be added to our guest list.