Hopefully by now you’ve heard a little something about the Work From Anywhere (WFA) Conference, but for the first timers (and those keen to keep on top of the latest WFA news) we’ve pulled together everything you need to know ahead of the conference on Sept 30th. Read on to get the 411.
What is WFA?
Work From Anywhere (WFA) is a virtual conference series, introduced by us at 1E during 2020 in response to we had conducted. The overarching feedback from respondents was that IT processes and employee devices were running slower following the pandemic-induced mass move to remote working. It was clear that many organizations weren’t equipped for this move, and we wanted to create a space for IT professionals to learn more, network, and explore the future of working together.
Hear what previous attendees have had to say about the conference:
WFA: A brief history
- July 2020 – The first conference spanned two days and addressed the new need for remote working and how IT organizations must adapt to enable working from anywhere. Learn more and watch on-demand replays of the sessions here.
- November 2020 – The second WFA event explored what was next for the future of work, following on from July’s sessions. Find out more here.
- March 2021 – The third conference was a more concise, half-day event focussed on the increasingly popular concept of long-term hybrid working. You can explore the previous topic in more detail here.
Is this the event for me?
We’ve spoken before about why you should attend the Work From Anywhere Conference more generally. But, we want to highlight what makes this fall conference so special and what’s in it for you in attending.
- The theme – The focus of our fall conference is Digital Employee Experience (DEX). More specifically, our speakers and sessions will explore everything you’ll need to build a brilliant DEX plan for 2022 – and with remote and hybrid working set to remain the ‘new normal’, this couldn’t come at a better time!
- The speakers – we have a fantastic line-up of digital workplace experts ready to explore the modern digital workplace, unveil and dive deeper into exclusive DEX-focused research, and provide actionable insights and takeaways to help you build your Digital Employee Experience (DEX) plan for 2022.
- The networking opportunities –we’ve all been there, stuck in the audience at a conference being spoken at. Well, at WFA we don’t want you to be just another bum on a virtual seat, we want to provide you with different opportunities to network, engage, and have your questions answered.
For a taste of what you can expect from our speakers and the agenda, check out the video below:
Register now to be inspired by fellow digital workplace experts and learn how your IT team can deliver great digital experiences to employees anywhere. Be sure to sign up even if you can’t make it on the 24th to get on-demand access to the sessions!