In this vlog series we’re looking at Unified eXperience Management, how it can support success in the world of hybrid work, and the different ways UXM can benefit the key personas across your organization’s infrastructure. In our previous episodes we’ve explored UXM for CIOs and for Digital Workplace Leaders. In this episode, we will discuss the changing nature of the service desk and the role of IT Automation.
And for anyone that would prefer to jump to a specific question, you can find the timestamps and questions asked below:
- 1:04 – Perhaps you could briefly contextualize how the world of work has changed and what this has meant for the role of the service desk?
- 3:33 – Can you speak more to the new challenges that the service desk and service desk leaders are facing?
- 6:12 – What’s the answer then? What is it that Service Desk Leaders need to be thinking about or prioritizing to be effective in the modern workplace?
- 9:06 – In brief, what is UXM/what are the benefits/how can it help achieve this goal?
- 12:58 – Finally, what tangible advice and action can Service Desk leaders take away from this video to get started?
If you’d like to check out the ‘The Service Desk Leader’s Guide to IT Automation’ whitepaper, you can find it here. You’re also invited to join us for a live webinar on The Service Desk’s Journey to ITSM Automation’ – register today!