Understanding whether end users think their IT department is doing a good job is obviously invaluable knowledge. It verifies that the hard work of IT is paying off, that end users feel supported, and that they’re driving business value.
Tools, such as Tachyon Sentiment, do more than that though. They’re also critical tools when it comes to, for example:
- Deciding on what software to deploy
- Understanding how end users feel about their digital workplace services
- Unearthing user frustrations to get to the source of the problem
I’ve seen many IT departments roll out Tachyon Sentiment as the first tool of its kind in their environment. In this vlog, I’ll showcase three specific use cases for Tachyon Sentiment based on how 1E’s customers are using the solution today to overcome their business challenges. These are:
- How to decide on what conferencing software to roll out
- Using sentiment as a leading indicator of technical problems
- Correlating sentiment to quantitative metrics
To learn more about how Tachyon Sentiment can help your business better understand end users’ perceptions of the digital workplace, why not speak to a 1E expert.