1E for Digital Experience Observability
Measure, understand, and troubleshoot your employees’ digital experience in real-time.
Made for your IT challenges
How it helps
To modernize IT and meet the ever changing needs of your hybrid workforce, you need a deep understanding of your end users’ experience and the technology they need to be productive. 1E for Digital Experience Observability helps you measure, understand, and troubleshoot the employee digital experience in real-time.
What you get
1E for Digital Experience Observability includes Experience Analytics, Endpoint Troubleshooting, Inventory Insights, Employee Sentiment, and (optional) Endpoint Automation.
- Track DEX transformation progress with certainty
- Get better visibility into experience issues and their causes
- Fix experience issues faster
- Make end user disruption and deskside visits a thing of the past
- Improve device stability and performance with insights on software usage so you can remove whatever isn’t being used
- Create a better, consistent experience and security posture by cleaning up version sprawl and unsupported software
- Prioritize C-suite imperatives and company-wide objectives
- Closely align IT with everyone else with deep understanding of their technology experiences
Endpoint Automation (optional)
- Reduce the number of experience issues through proactive self-healing policies
Our Other Solutions
1E for Visibility, Control, and Compliance
Give IT the power to query, diagnose, and update endpoint configuration in real-time.
1E for Service Desk Automation
Supercharge ServiceNow by automating fixes directly on user devices.